For more than a century the name of Thies has been synonymous with innovation and advances in textile finishing.
· Jet fabric dyeing machines
· Soft-flow fabric dyeing machines
· Jiggers - High temperature and Atmospheric
· Fully automated yarn dyeing machines and pressure dryers
· Loose stock bleaching and dyeing plants
· Laboratory and small scale production dyeing machines
· Continuous and discontinuous tumblers
· Beam dyeing machines for yarn and fabric
· Heat recovery units
· Control technology for individual dyeing machines and total plants
· Fully automated plants and centralised overhead systems
· Dyehouse planning and design
“Schlafhorst is the market and innovation leader for ring spinning, winding and rotor spinning for yarns in the staple fiber field.
Texparts offers components for the textile industry including drafting systems, spindles and spindle drives, as well as bearings for the Ring Spinning and Rotor Spinning area, winders and twisters. These parts based on latest technology are installed and have proven themselves million fold in daily use in textile mills worldwide.
· Bottom rollers
· Drafting systems
Since 1911 Accotex has continued to introduce new and trusted spinning Cots, Aprons and Roll covering for textile mills around the world. The Accotex brand has earned its reputation for superior quality by helping yarn spinners produce better yarn for better fabrics.
"Manufacturing all kinds of boards (aluminum lags) for Tearing machines, steel nails, weavers and all types of bands for fiber transport".
· Spiked Lattices
· Modular belts
· Vulcanized rubbers
· Cutting Knives
“Dynajet is a brand of Dollfus & Muller which is specialized in fire retardant wide widths fabrics for ink jet printing”.
· Textile belts and felts, http://www.dollfus-muller.com/en/Compacting-felts/
· Tannery felts , http://www.dollfus-muller.com/en/tannery-felts-en/
· Fabric for cement processing, http://www.dollfus-muller.com/en/airslide-for-cement-processing-en/
· Fabric for biscuit manufacturing, http://www.dollfus-muller.com/en/conveyor-for-biscuit-manufacturing-en/
· Textiles for digital printing, http://www.dynajet.fr/en/
“Construction of machinery and systems for finishing and ennobling fabrics”.
AIR CONDITIONERS SYSTEMS
“Martel make engineering, design, construction, installation and after-sales service of air conditioners and air conditioning, dust removal, waste collection and compaction and processes that control the environmental values and production”.
· Air conditioners
· Industrial Humidifiers
· Self-cleaning air filters for dust removal
· Water filters for dusty air
· Air handling units (AHU)
· humidification chambers (cells and rooms)
· Adiabatic Air Washers
· High pressure humidifiers
Croon + Lucke makes reeling machines, whose excellent reputation spread fast, balling machines and their specific periphery such as band making and packaging devices.
· Reeling machines
· Steaming machines
· Balling machines
· Periphery for balling machines
· Packaging machines
NEEDLES FOR FELTING AND NONWOVEN
Felting needles for the nonwoven and other textile industries.
Groz-Beckert has provided solutions to our customers' problems. Groz-Beckert has the widest range of unique and patented felting needles designed to yield the highest quality needle around the world.
WEAVING MACHINES ACCESSORIES
Kloecker produce Selvedge, healds, tools and industrial components cost-efficiently at his location in Borken, Germany.
· Selvedge Motion
· Glass Leno
· Leno Heald
· Cross Leno Cone Creel
· Selvedge Motion with Needle Slide
· Leno Heald Control
· Propeller Leno
· Propeller Leno CAN-Bus
DRYERS FOR DYEING PROCESS
“Strayfield's product range covers the entire spectrum of industry needs in the radio frequency drying and heating sector”.
As the World's foremost suppliers of high frequency heating equipment Strayfield has over 40 years experience in designing and producing first class equipment for the textile, paper converting, glass fibre, woodworking, food processing and plastic welding industries.
· Textile Industries
· Paper Industries
· Food Industries
· Glass fiber
· Plastic welding
“Electronic quality control systems for the textile industry”
Loepfe Brothers Ltd was founded in 1955 by the brothers Helmut and Erich Loepfe. The main office is located in Wetzikon/Switzerland. All products which are sold all over the world are produced there.
· On line yarn quality control
· Foreign Matter detection
· Polypropylene detection
“Fabric webs are transformed into sellable towels, duvet covers, table cloths, curtains or cleaning cloths. A decisive step. Whatever the type of home textiles you manufacture, you can rely onSCHMALEDURATE – your automation specialist for complex cutting, sewing and folding processes”.
“We have developed our cleaners specifically for modern high-performance weaving and spinning mills and, as to air and filter capacity, they were designed especially for this purpose.
If you attach great importance to maximum improvement in quality and productivity,
with a simultaneous reduction in operating costs, we are the right partner for you”.
FINISHING FOR KNITTING AND WOVEN MACHINES
“FERRARO SPA with more than 60 years of experience is the ideal partner for all those companies looking for excellence and quality in the finishing of knitted and woven fabrics”.